Дата публикации: 30 Декабря 2015ПРЕД СЛЕД
We would like to introduce a traditional selection of last year’s 20 most important events of IEML.
We would like to introduce a traditional selection of last year’s 20 most important events of IEML.
1. Monitoring of the effectiveness
As a result of monitoring of higher educational establishments’ activity in 2015 carried out by The Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, the leading institute and all the braches of IEML in the Republic of Tatarstan are once again recognized as effective. The criteria were educational, scientific-research, international, financial-economical activities, employability of the graduates etc.
2. Graduates’ employability center
On June 3rd the All-Russian rating of institutional graduates’ employability centers was published. 256 higher educational institutes and their branches took part in it. IEML had 71 points and took the 13th place in this rating among all the institutes and 2nd place among private institutes.
3. IEML rector is a member of the public chamber
IEML rector, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Asiya Vitalyevna Timiryasova became a part of the Public chamber of the Republic of Tatarstan from the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan by voting.
Implementation of a project of educating 50 representatives of the Republic of Crimea is being continued. The initiative is supported by the officials of the Republic of Tatarstan. Crimean students had a chance to hear the lectures of the heads of Tatarstan government; they become acquainted with the activity of The Alabuga Special Economic Zone, KamAZ Inc., other leading enterprises and cultural establishments. All this happened in an effort to help the region to integrate to Russia and to establish closer relations with the Republic of Tatarstan. IEML staff got a citation for providing methodological and practical assistance from the head of administration of Tatarstan-supported Bakhchisaray district of Crimea. The stylized lecture hall “Crimea” was opened in IEML, many paintings given by Crimean students are presented there.
5. Russian organization of high social efficiency
The institute presents the Republic of Tatarstan on federal and interregional levels with dignity. IEML won a competition “Russian organization of high social efficiency” in a nomination “For the development of human resources in organizations of a non-productive sphere”. Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation O. Yu. Golodets rewarded the rector of IEML.
6. Federal platforms
The institute continues to work on several federal innovative platforms: on raising the level of skills and specialists’ retraining in a field of goods, works and services procurement for state and municipal needs in 2014-2016; as well as a project “Creation and development of a continuous system of inclusive education in the Republic of Tatarstan”.
7. IEML graduates in top banking management
The Central Bank has published an instruction whereby banks have to disclose the information about education and work experience of their managements in the last 5 years. IEML is one of the “most banking” institutes: 6 IEML graduates are in the top banking management of the Republic of Tatarstan, two of them are in “Kamkombank”.
8. “Russian young entrepreneur 2015”
Pavel Malyushkin, IEML graduate who is now doing his post-graduate studies and is a general director of “Ecopolis” company, won Grand Prix of a regional stage of All-Russian competition “Russian young entrepreneur 2015” in a “Production” nomination.
9. Scientific-practical conference with international participation
The institute organized traditional scientific events which were recognized both in Russia and abroad. More than 300 participants took part in V All-Russian scientific and practical conference with the international participation "The dialectics of corruption counteraction". Heads of Presidential Anti-Corruption Directorate, federal and regional ministries and agencies, scientists and teaching staff.
10. IEML administration and teaching staff achievements recognition
- according to decree of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, IEML vice-rector for economics and strategic development, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Liliya Vladimirovna Vorontsova was awarded the title of “Honored economist of the Republic of Tatarstan”. Our vice-rector received this rank for contribution to high-qualified specialists’ training and achievements in economic and research activities.
- on December, 18th the final expert seminar of the Federal service for supervision in education and science “Topical issues of state accreditation and control and supervisory activities in the end of 2015” took place in Moscow. Vice-rector for academic affair, candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Yulia Leonidovna Kamasheva was awarded a citation “for high professionalism and conscientious attitude during the procedure of state accreditation of educational activities”.
- according to decree of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, candidate of physico-mathematical sciences, associate professor, vice-rector for additional professional education, IEML Institute of business education director Irina Ilgizovna Antonova was awarded the title of “Honored worker of higher education of the Republic of Tatarstan”. She received this rank for contribution to high-qualified specialists’ training and achievements in educational and research activities.
- two IEML representatives won Republican competition of youth awards and grants 2015 which was announced by Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan for state support of young scientists. In a “GRANT” nomination won: deputy dean of economic faculty on educational work Anna Mikhaylovna Safiullina with her project “Research of the main directions of modernization and innovative development of the regional poultry industry sub-sectors”; associate professor of philosophy and social-political disciplines department of law faculty, candidate of sociological sciences Leysan Ilgizarovna Khaliullina with her project “Formation of a positive public image of regulatory organizations”.
- IEML psychology faculty professor, doctor of psychology Anatoliy Ivanovich Fukin was included to the list of leading Russian scientists in the field of psychology and psychophysiology of labor of the second half of XX – beginning of XXI century.
11. Victory of “Poznaniye” publishing house
“Poznaniye” publishing house of IEML received high awards. As a result of VII All-Russian competition of publishers for higher education “Universitetskaya kniga – 2015” it took a few diplomas and a “Crystal apple of knowledge – 2015”. Books of the publishing house won in several nominations in “Best scientific book in humanities – 2015” international competition.
12. IEML students were awarded by The Federal Bailiff Service
As a result of a All-Russian scientific paper contest dedicated to the history of formation, development and modern activity of bailiffs in Russia and foreign countries, 2 law faculty students were awarded by The Federal Bailiff Service director A. O. Parfenchikov.
13. IEML students are the leaders of XXI century
IEML students won in two nominations at the All-Russian stage of a “Leader of XXI century” competition. Diana Mamakova became the first and got a golden badge in a nomination “Head of the youth public association, 18-25 years”, Dmitriy Erashov represented a volunteer center from Naberezhniye Chelny and won in a nomination “Leader of the youth public association, 18-25 years”. They will be candidates for the award of the President of the Russian Federation.
14. Professional-public accreditation
The institute is actively working on development of applied skills. IEML main educational programs such as “Technology of public catering products”, “Economics”, “Management”, “Tourism” have been accredited by the Agency for public accreditation and independent assessment of qualifications on behalf of All-Russian public organization “Opora Rossii”.
15. IEML students are master chefs
All-Russian youth championship of culinary and service “Student Feast 2015” took place in Moscow on 5-8 October. This is the biggest youth competition in Russia aimed at support and development of youth specialists’ professionalism in restaurant and hotel businesses. Students of service, tourism and technology of public catering products faculty got plenty of places in it:
- Golden medal – Aydar Abdullin in SP4 class: Russian cuisine. Pancake dessert;
- Golden medal – Anas Khamidullin in SP7 class: Restaurant live;
- Bronze medal – Aydar Abdullin in SP1 class: Russian cuisine. Main dish of chopped meat;
- Bronze medal – Ildar Shayakhmetov in SP5 class: Russian cuisine. Vareniki;
- Bronze medal – Ildar Shayakhmetov in SP2 class: Russian cuisine. Dish of poultry/fowl.
16. The most beautiful students are in IEML
- On November, 17th the XXI national festival of talents and beauty “Krasa Rossii” took place in Moscow. A 4th year IEML student, native of Kazan, Alina Garayeva came fourth out of 5 leading nominations. Last year she was a super-finalist in the competition so she had an opportunity to try her hand again in 2015.
- Aleksandra Morozova, a 3rd year IEML college student, won a title of The first princess “Miss Teen Planet-2015” of the XX International contest-festival of beauty and talent “Little Miss and Mister Planet-2015” which was held in Bulgaria.
17. “Russian student spring – 2015”
JFF STYLE IEML dance group representatives won a jury’s special prize “For humor at choreography” on All-Russian student festival “Russian student spring – 2015” for “Pilots” performance in “Freestyle” nomination. We can proudly say that the representatives of the Republic of Tatarstan made decent performances on “Russian student spring – 2015”. Thanks to JFF STYLE IEML participation the Tatarstan team won: Grand Prix in a team scoring of regional delegations; 1st place in a “Pop dance. Ensemble” nomination; 1st place in a “Theater of small forms” nomination; 2nd place in a Regional programs competition.
18. IEML sports achievements
- IEML student Viktoriya Voronina was recognized as the best athlete of the country as a result of competition in arm wrestling among juniors. The girl was the best in Russian and European championships and she is a double world champion.
- More than 60 athletes from 20 countries took part in XIII Belt wrestling World Cup which took place in Kazan. For the first time in the history it was held together with IV Koresh wrestling World Cup. Russian team was a sure winner among 64 athletes from 20 countries. IEML law faculty student Marat Kupkenov was among the winners, he performed in the weight category up to 60 kilos.
19. New student hostel opening
The new IEML student hostel opened on Parizhskaya Kommuna street. In a four-floor building in a city center – IEML educational buildings, city parks and other attractions are within a walking distance – students can find everything they need. Even the most fastidious students will like comfortable kitchens, shower rooms and bedrooms equipped with fridges. Every floor is decorated in a different theme.
20. “Best young teacher of Kazan's universities and institutes – 2015”
8 the most active and talented teachers from KFU, KSUAE, KSPEU, KSAU, KLI of the MIA of Russia, IEML, Volga Region Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism and Kazan cooperative Institute reached the final of “Best young teacher of Kazan's universities and institutes – 2015” competition. The competition was organized by Committee on children and youth of Kazan, Council of young scientists and experts of Kazan and was supported by Tatar organization of trade unions of national education and science workers of the Russian Federation. The winner of this prestigious competition was Anastasiya Suleymanova, IEML Chinese language teacher.