KIU took the 1st place among non-governmental universities in Russia and entered the TOP of the leaders of digital transformation in Russian education according to the National rating of the URAIT educational platform.
Among state universities, the university is in the Top 10 active universities of the Volga region. The rating aims to show where in Russia you can find high-quality digital higher education. A research team “Urait. Statistics” analyzed digital traces of nearly 130,000 students and 18,000 teachers from 836 organizations of Russian-speaking higher education of Russia and from CIS States. The rating, available on the website https://urait.ru/news/1155, shows how much time (in days) the representatives of a particular university spent in the digital educational process on the educational platform of Urait from the beginning of the 2019-2020 academic year. Universities were evaluated among the indicators of activities:
- reading, abstracting and discussion of educational texts;
- viewing educational video materials and performing video tasks;
- listening to audio tracks;
- passing adaptive formative testing;
- educational interaction between students and teachers.